- Authentic Navajo Etched Collector Pottery
- PERFECT FOR YOUR COLLECTION This beautiful Native American piece will be a wonderful addition or start to your Native American Art and Pottery collection.
- Two Tone Etching framed by Deep Etching 8 x 8 x 3 inches (LxWxH)
- AUTHENTIC ARTIST - The Native American Indian artists, who sign each piece, combine their natural artistic talents with the inspiration of their culture and breathtaking beauty of their homeland.
- CEDAR MESA POTTERY - We specialize in unique, carefully hand crafted and Indian Hand Painted pottery that embodies our rich American heritage. This pottery comes from the high plateau country of the Southwest at the foot of Blue Mountain.
LEO BLACKHORSE specializes in ultra fine etching and two-tone etching, where the artist etches through one layer of paint to reveal the next layer without going through it. Imagine the thickness of a layer of paint and you begin to see how difficult and time consuming this work is. The contemporary geometric patterns draw on several traditional designs including feather, steps, rain and a variety of spiral shapes.